Sprouted Moong Cutlets - How to make Sprouted moong cutlet
If sprouted moong dal is available at home and you crave for something crispy and fried snack, then try out making sprouted moong dal cutlets. Shallow fry or deep fry these cutlets, the crunchy-crispy taste of these cutlets with awaken your taste buds.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Sprouted Moong Cutlets - How to make Sprouted moong cutlet
Ingredients for Sprouted Moong Cutlets
- Sprouted moong dal – 1 cup
- Potatoes – 2 (200 grams) (big sized) (boiled)
- Frozen green peas - ½ cup
- Bread crumbs – 2 bread slices (crumbled)
- Oil – 4-5 tbsp (to shallow fry the cutlets)
- Roasted chickpea flour – 2 tbsp
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chilly – 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Dry mango powder - ¼ tsp
- Red chilly powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt - ¾ tsp or to taste
How to make Sprouted moong cutlet
Prepare the mixture
Mash the sprouted moong dal and also mash the green peas separately. Mix both the ingredients now. Peel the boiled potatoes and grate it directly into the same bowl.
Now mix green mirch, ginger paste, coriander powder, mango powder, red chilly powder, salt, green coriander and roasted chana powder. Mix everything really well. Mixture for making cutlet is ready.
For making cutlets, make small lump from the mixture and roll giving it into a round shape. Flatten in gently and the coat with bread crumbs. Prepare rest of the cutlets as well and place them on a plate. Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes to set.
Shallow fry the cutlets
To shallow fry the cutlets, heat some oil into it. Place 3 to 4 cutlets into the wok. When the cutlets get golden brown in color from beneath, flip the side and continue frying until they get golden brown in color from this side as well. Prior flipping the sides, pour some oil over the cutlets. When the cutlets are fried well, take them out on a plate. Similarly prepare rest of the cutlets as well.
Crispy and super tempting sprouted moong dal cutlets are ready. Serve them steaming hot with green coriander chutney or sweet chutney and relish eating.
- You can also use corn flour instead of chana flour.
- Don't over boil the sprouted moong dal, just make them little tender. Simmer the sprouted moong dal for 3 to 4 minutes only.
- Finely ground the bread slices in a mixer jar to make bread crumbs. Don't ground them for long else they can stick to each other.
- ankurit moong cutlets
- moong cutlet recipe
- sprouted moong cutlets
- sprouted moong cutlets recipe
- sprouted moong dal cutlets
- Snacks Recipes
- Recipe for Kids
- School Tiffin Recipe
- Deep Fry Snacks
- Nuggets Recipe
- Starter recipe