Corn Pakoda Recipes - Bhutte Ke Pakode
Corn pakoras prepared with grated corn, corn flour, spices and then deep fried tastes super yummy and delectable. Whenever you crave for something fried and different then try out making these fritters and serve steaming hot. Everyone will love them for sure.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Corn Pakoda Recipe - Bhutte Ke Pakode
Ingredients for Bhutte Ke Pakode
- Corn/ sweet corn – 4
- Corn flour – 2-3 tbsp
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp (1 inch piece grated)
- Green chillies – 2 (finely chopped)
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilly powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – ¾ tsp or to taste
- Oil – for frying
How to make Corn Pakoda Recipes
Grate the corn for making these pakoras. Grate the corn from all sides and take out the pulp.
Prepare the mixture
Take the pulp in a bowl and mix corn flour to it. Then add coriander powder, ginger paste, finely chopped green chilly, red chilly powder, salt and some finely chopped green coriander. Mix everything really well and whisk for 2 minutes (if the batter appears little thick then add 1 to 2 tbsp water into it). Mixture is now ready.
Fry the pakoras
Heat enough oil in a wok. When the oil is sufficiently hot, place spoonful of prepared mixture into it. Drop as many pakoras as possible.
Flip and turn the sides until they get golden brown in color. When the pakoras turn golden brown in color, drain them out in a plate covered with absorbent paper. Similarly, fry rest of the pakoras as well.
Steaming hot and crispy corn pakoras are ready. Serve them piping hot with green coriander chutney or tomato sauce and relish eating.
- You can also use sweet corn kernels instead of soft corn and grind them coarsely.
- Instead of corn flour, refined flour or chickpea flour can also be used.
- Oil for frying the pakoras should be sufficiently hot else pakoras will absorb too much of oil.