Pineapple Raita Recipe | Ananas Raita
Sweet and tarty flavored pineapple curd prepared with thick creamy curd where the pineapple pulp is cooked with some sugar and added to the curd along with some chopped pineapple chunks can also be served as side assortment in your meals or serve it after your meals as sweet dish.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Pineapple Raita Recipe | Ananas Raita
Ingredients for Ananas Raita
- Hung curd - 500 grams
- Chopped pineapple - 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Pineapple paste - 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Sugar - 1/4 cup (50 grams)
- Green coriander - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/3 tsp or to taste
How to make Sweet & Sour Pineapple Raita
For preparing the pineapple raita start with chopping the 100 grams of pineapple. Place this pineapple chunks in the mixer jar and grind to make a fine paste. Now finely chop the 100 grams of pineapple as well.
Place a pan over a wok and to it add pineapple pulp. After this add sugar to the pan as well and keep stirring it constantly. When the pulp is cooked through, to it add chopped pineapple chunks and let them cook for a while or until there is no rawness in the chunks.
Let it cook until the mixture turns thick and turns fragrant. After cooking the pineapple for a while, turn off the flame. Transfer the cooked pineapple to a plate and let it cool down a little.
When the pineapple cools down, mix it to the whisked curd, followed by salt and some green coriander leaves. Stir to mix everything everything really well.
Garnish the raita with some roasted cumin powder. Lip smacking and super yummy pineapple raita is ready. So, prepare this delectable pineapple raita anytime and relish eating.
- You can adjust the quantity of sugar as per your taste.
- If fresh pineapple is not available then you can use frozen pineapple as well.
- Instead of plain salt you can also use sendha salt if preparing this raita for fast.
- Chaat Recipes
- street food
- rayta recipe
- raita recipe
- ananas raita
- pineapple recipe
- Sweet raita recipe