Khasta Sooji Kachori Recipe - Semolina Kachori
Salty crunchy kachoris are prepared with numerous styles. We have already prepared crusty urad dal kachori, moong dal kachori. Today we are making masala potato stuffed crusty semolina kachori. Crispiness of semolina kachori is very different from urad dal kachori or moong dal kachori. You'll surely love eating this.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Khasta Sooji Kachori Recipe
Ingredients for Suji Kachori Recipes
- Semolina - 1 cup (180 grams)
- Potato - 4 (300 grams) (boiled)
- Oil - for frying kachoris and adding in semolina
- Green coriander - 1-2 tbsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Mango powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly powder - less than 1/4
- Carom seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala - less than 1/4 tsp
- Green chilly - 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1 inch (finely chopped)
- Salt - 1 tsp (as per taste)
How to Make Kachori from Rava
Take boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash them finely and add 1/2 tsp salt, ginger, coriander powder, mango powder, red chilly powder, green chilly, garam masala and green coriander. Mix all ingredients really well. Stuffing is ready.
For kneading semolina, take 2 cup water in any vessel. Place it on flame. When water starts simmering add carom seeds, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tbsp oil into it. Now add semolina into it and mix.
Stir the semolina constantly and cook on low flame until it turns thick in consistency. When semolina gets thick in consistency turn off the flame and take it off flame. Keep stirring to cool the mixture.
When semolina gets cool and can be touched with hands then grease your hands with some oil and knead it nicely. Dough is ready. Now take some dough equal to the size of small lemon and roll it giving it a round shape.
Now flatten one dough ball with your hands, make a hole and fill it with 1-1.5 tsp stuffing. Seal the stuffing nicely. Now flatten this stuffed dough ball very gently with your hands giving it a shape of kachori. Likewise prepare all kachoris.
Preheat oil in a wok. Make sure its medium hot. Place the kachoris in oil for frying. Place as many kachoris as possible at a time. Flip and fry the kachoris until they turn golden brown in color from both sides. Take out the fried kachoris in a plate with absorbent paper. Likewise fry all kachoris.
Semolina kachori is now ready. Serve steaming hot kachoris with green coriander chutney or tomato sauce and relish eating.
- Semolina should be slightly warm, make sure it doesn't turn too cool else dough will turn hard and it gets difficult in making kachoris.
- If dough turns cool with some or the other reason then add some lukewarm water and knead the dough again until smooth and make kachoris.
- Snacks Recipes
- burfi recipe
- Deep Fry Snacks
- buknu indian cuisine
- sooji recipe
- Sooji kachori
- Semolina kachori
- sweet pongal recipe andhra style
- sweet pongal recipe with jaggery