Macaroni Pulao recipe - Pasta Pulao Recipes
Kids relish eating Macaroni rice pulao. Even you'll love eating this pulao prepared with macaroni, green vegetables and freshly grounded spices.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Macaroni Pulao recipe
Ingredients for Macaroni Pulao recipe
- Basmati rice - 1 cup (cooked)
- Macaroni - 1 cup (boiled)
- Tomato - 2 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum - 2 (finely chopped)
- Green peas - 1/2 cup
- Cashews - 20-25
- Green coriander - 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil or ghee - 3-4 tbsp
- Ginger - 1 inch (thinly sliced)
- Whole spices - brown cardamom- 1, clove - 4, black pepper - 10-11, cinnamon stick - 1/2 inch piece
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1.5 tsp (as per taste)
- Red chilly powder - less than 1/4 tsp
- Pizza sauce - 2 tbsp
How to make Macaroni Pasta Pulao ?
Preheat oil in a pan. When oil is sufficiently hot, add cumin seeds. Reduce the flame. After sauteing cumin seeds, add thinly sliced ginger, brown cardamom (peel and use seeds) and whole spices. Saute for few more minutes and then add green peas. Cover and cook for 1-1.5 minutes.
Open the pan, add chopped capsicum and saute for 1.5 minutes. Keep stirring constantly and cook. When vegetables get crunchy, add tomatoes and cover again. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Once vegetables are cooked add pizza sauce, red chilly powder, salt, chopped cashews and boiled macaroni. Mix all ingredients really well.
Also add cooked rice (separate the granules) now and mix all ingredients really well. Steaming hot macaroni pulao is ready. Take it out in a plate and garnish with green coriander. Tempting and mouth drooling macaroni pulao is ready. Serve and enjoy eating.
- You can use any other vegetables, apart from these, that you like eating. Also, you can select dry fruits as per your taste.
- For 3-4 members
- Time - 35 minutes
- Snacks Recipes
- buknu indian cuisine
- Macroni pulao recipe
- pasta pulao recipe
- pizza base recipe
- pizza base recipe indian
- pizza base without yeast
- readymade pizza base
- whole wheat pizza base recipe