Moong Dal Cutlet Recipe
Ingredients for Moong Dal Cutlet
- Moong dal - 1/2 cup (soaked in water for one 1 hour)
- Potato- 2 (boiled)
- Bread crumbs- 1 cup
- Green coriander - 2/3 tbsp
- Dhaniya (coriander) - 2-3 tbsp
- Dhaniya powder (coriander powder) - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
- Aamchoor (mongo powder) - 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
- Heeng (asafoetida) - 2 pinch
- Ginger - 1 inch piece (grated )
- Green chilly - 2 (finely chopped)
- Salt- 1/2 tsp (to taste)
How to make Moong Dal Cutlet
Peel the potatoes and mash them finely. Put moong dal, potato and bread crumbs in big bowl, add all spices and mix them thoroughly. Knead with hand and prepare the batter.
Heat the oil in a pan. Take out little mixture give it a ball shape, place it in your hand and give it a oval shape. Prepare all the cutlets similarly.
Put 6-7 or as many cutlets in the heated oil and cook on medium flame until they became golden brown from both the sides. Place them on a saucer. Prepare all the cutlets with same procedure.
Hot pining moong dal cutlets are ready. Serve with green coriander sauce (chutney) and sweet sauce (chutney)
Suggestion: While frying the moong dal cutlets make sure that the oil is not overheated nor is cool. Cook the cutlets on medium flame, the cutlets will come out with more taste.
Moong Dal Cutlet Recipe video in Hindi
- Snacks Recipes
- Pakora Recipe
- Namkeen Snacks Recipe
- Deep Fry Snacks
- Nuggets Recipe
- Starter recipe