Cheese Tomato Sandwich recipe । Tiffin and Tea Time snack
Have it for breakfast or as a snack during evening, here is mouth drooling Chesse Tomato sandwich for you to relish.
Ingredients for cheese tomato sandwich :
- White bread - 4 slices
- Cheese slices - 2
- Tomatoes - 2
- Pizza Sauce - 1 tsp
- Butter (बटर ) - 2 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese - 1/2 cup (grated )
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper - 1/4 tsp (coarsely ground)
How to make Cheese Tomato Sandwich :
Cut tomato into slices.
Take bread slices, spread a layer of pizza sauce on one slice, put cheese slice over it, then put tomato slices, sprinkle some salt and some pepper over it. Add another cheese slice over it, add bread, Spread some butter over it.
For another sandwich, take a slice of bread, keep tomato slices over it, Add some salt, some black pepper, Add mozarella cheese over it. Put a slice of bread, now spread butter over the bread slice.
Heat a pan, Keep the butter spread side downwards and keep to cook. Keep flame medium, put another sandwich to roast. Cover and cook these for 2 to 3 minutes.
After 3 minutes, check the sandwich, when Sandwich is brown from below, spread butter on top and flip it. Roast sandwich on low flame on the other side as well.
Mouth drooling sandwiches are ready, cut them into slice and serve as snack.
- You can use oregano instead of black pepper if desired.
- You can skip using Pizza sauce in the bread sandwich.
- If you prefer the sandwich more spicy then you can add chili flakes to it.
- Cook the sandwiches on low medium flame.
- For bread cheese sandwich you can use one or two slices of cheese as desired.
- Recipe for Kids
- Bread Recipe
- sandwich recipe
- tea time snack
- cheese sandwich
- tomato sandwich