Crispy baby corn । Spicy Crispy Babycorn Fritters
Perfect starter for for any party, Crispy Baby Corn also makes a perfect accompaniment for your evening tea. It is really easy to prepare.
Ingredients for Spicy Crispy Baby Corn fritters
- Baby Corn - 11 (200 gms)
- Bread Crumbs - 3 Slices
- Refined Flour - 1/2 Cup
- Corn Flour - 2 tbsp
- Chili Flakes - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp (Coarsely Grounded)
- Ginger Paste - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp or as per taste
- Oil - For Frying
How to make Crispy Baby Corn
Take washed dried Babycorns. Make paste from corn flour and refined flour. Make sure all the lumps dissolve. It should be of such consistency that when we dip baby corn in it,it should be coated well. 1/2 cup water is used to make the paste. Paste is ready.
Add spices to it such as chili flakes, coarsely ground black pepper, ginger paste,salt, mix all well.
Heat up oil to make Baby Corn finger.
Cut into 2 halves veritcally. Put the sliced baby corn in flour paste and coat well. Coat these baby corns with bread crumbs. Set crumbs over it, keep in a plate.Coat and keep all baby corn likewise.
When oil is suffeciently hot, check it, then put as many to fry as they fit in wok. Flip and fry well until golden brown. Flame should be medium high or medium.
Baby corn are fried from beneath, flip them. Baby corn are fried take them out in a plate. Fry all baby corn likewise.
All the Baby corn fingers are fried and ready. This can be served with green coriander chutney or tomato sauce or your favorite dip.
- You can make the paste just from refined flour, but adding cornflour makes it more crispy.
- Do not pour all water in paste at once, else it will take time to dissolve the lumps and it might turn slurry.
- Chili flakes are made from whole dry red chilies. You can use grounded chilies. it imparts spiciness too.
- To make bread crumbs, break pices, add to mixer jar and grind.
- crispy baby corn
- baby corn fritters
- baby corn fingers
- baby corn snacks
- baby corn starters recipe
- fried baby corn
- baby corn pakora
- Deep Fry Snacks
- Indian Street Food
- Pakora Recipe
- Snacks Recipes
- Starter recipe
- Street Food Recipe