Sweet Corn Vada । Instant Sweet Corn Vada Recipe
Delicious Snacks such as chaat, soup, crispy corn etc can be made with sweet corn. You can also make Deep fried snacks of Sweet Corn vada.
Ingredients for Instant Sweet Corn Vada Recipe
- Frozen Sweet corn - 2 cups
- Chickpea flour - 3/4 cup (75 gms)
- Carrot - 1 (finely chopped )
- Capsicum - 1 (finely chopped )
- Green Coriander - 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped )
- Green chilies - 2 to 3 (finely chopped )
- Grated Ginger - 1 inch piece
- Red chili powder - 3/4 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Mango powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp (optional )
- Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
- Oil - For frying
How to make Sweet Corn Vada
Take frozen Sweet corn, put it in a mixer jar, grind coarsely.Take out the grinded sweet corn in a bowl.
To the grinded sweet corn add finely chopped capsicum, finely chopped carrot, finely chopped green coriander, finely chopped green chili, grated ginger, coriander powder, cumin seeds, red chili powder, mango powder, turmeric powder, salt, chickpea flour. Mix all ingredients well.
Put oil to heat. Take out dough mix. Bind it. Press and give shape of vada. Keep in plate. Likewise make 3 to 4 vadas.
Check if oil is hot enough. Drop a little dough in oil. Medium high hot oil is needed to fry these. Put vadas to fry. Prepare rest likewise.
Once vadas are brown from beneath, flip them.Keep flame medium or medium low. Fry well until crisp and golden brown. Hold the vadas on the ladle, on the edge of the wok so that extra oil drains back. Take them out, keep in plate. It takes 5 minutes to fry vada once. 10 vadas are made with this quantity of dough.
Mouth drooling Sweet corn Vadas are ready. You can serve sweet corn with chutney, tomato sauce, or any favorite chutney you desire. Serve them as a snack anytime.
- You can use fresh sweet corn for making vadas.
- You can adjust the quantity of red chilli as desired.
- You can make the vadas big or small as desired.
- When you grind sweetcorn, grind it coarse. If it is grinded much,its juice will come out, then lot of chickpea flour will be needed to make dough.
Sweet Corn Vada | स्वीटकॉर्न वड़ा । Instant Sweet Corn Vada Recipe
- Snacks Recipes
- Deep Fry Snacks
- street food
- Vada recipe
- corn fritters
- instant sweet corn vada recipe
- how to make instant sweet corn vada
- deep fried