Nimki Papdi wtih Cheese n Mint । Cheese Pudina Nimki Papdi
Every kid's Favorite Snack Cheese Pudina Nimki Papdi is here now.
Ingredients for Cheese Pudina Nimki Papdi
- Wheat Flour - 1 Cup (150 gms)
- Refined Flour - 1 Cup (125 gms)
- Mint Leaves - 1 Cup
- Processed Cheese - 2 Cubes (50 gms)
- Oil - 4 tbsp
- Green Chilies - 2
- Carom Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp (Coarsely Grounded)
- Salt - 3/4 tsp or to taste
- Oil - For Frying
How to make Cheesy Mint Nimki Papdi
Take mint leaves,washed and pat dried,add green chilies and make paste.
Take Wheat flour and refined flour in a mixing bowl, add green chili mint paste to it. Add oil too. Add carom seeds, coarsely ground black pepper, salt, grated processed cheese. Mix all well. Prepare stiff dough with lukewarm water. Knead for 3 to 4 minutes. Cover and keep dough aside for 20 minutes to set. Dough is set and ready, knead it a bit. A little more than 1/2 cup water is used to knead dough.
Break dough lumps then make dough balls. Roll out with slight thickness of 3 to 4 inch diameter. Cut it into 4 parts. Poke it with fork on both sides. Keep in plate. Prepare all likewise.
Put oil to heat for frying. Check it. Medium hot oil is needed to fry these and flame medium low. Put as many papdi to fry as they it in the wok. Flip and fry well until golden brown from both sides then take them out. Hold ladle on edge of wok, so extra oil drains back to wok. Keep the papdis in plate. Fry all papdis likewise. It takes 5 to 6 minutes to fry papdis once. 72 papdis are made with this quantity of dough.
Crispy Mint cheese Papdis are ready to be relished. As they cool down completely,keep in a container and relish for upto 2 months.
- You can take wheat flour or refined flour individually too.
- While you prepare dough, do not make it too soft or too stiff.
- While frying keep oil medium hot and medium flame.
- If you want to make it more spicy, then sprinkle some chat masala over it.
- Snacks Recipes
- Recipe for Kids
- Deep Fry Snacks
- pudina cheese papdi
- pudina cheese snack
- deep fried snacks