Choliya Laddu Recipe - Chholiya ke laddu recipe
Choliya ladoo prepared with green chana paste, boora and dry fruits are super toothsome. Nowadays hara chana is available in market abundantly, so you can try out these ladoos and relish eating.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Choliya Laddu Recipe - Chholiya ke laddu recipe
Ingredients for Chholiya ke laddu recipe
- Green chickpea – 1.5 cup (250 grams)
- Boora – 1 cup (150 grams)
- Refined flour - ¼ cup (3-4 tbsp)
- Ghee - ½ cup (125 grams)
- Cashews – 2 tbsp
- Muskmelon seeds – 2 tbsp
- Green cardamom – 5-6
- Milk - ¼ cup
How to make Choliya Laddu
Rinse the hara chana thoroughly and pat them dry. Now place them in mixer jar along with milk and grind finely until paste.
Chop the cashews in small chunks and peel the cardamoms and make powder.
Heat a pan and add melon seeds to it. Stir constantly and roast until they get puffy and there is slight change in color. When the seeds are roasted well, turn off the flame and keep stirring them for a while to prevent them from browning.Transfer them to a bowl.
Heat more than half the quantity of ghee in a pan. When the ghee melts, add chana paste to it followed by refined flour to it. Stir to mix everything really well. Roast until it gets little brown and it gets fragrant. When the chana is roasted, transfer it to a bowl. Add melon seeds, cashews, cardamom powder and boora and mix well.
Mixture for ladoo is ready. Take some amount of mixture in your hand and with help of your both hands bind the mixture into a ladoo. Place this ladoo over a plate and likewise prepare remaining ladoos as well.
Choliya ladoo is ready. You can serve them now and when the ladoos cool down, store them in an air tight container. The keep good for 15 to 20 days.
- Instead of boora you can use powdered sugar as well.
- You can adjust the quantity of boora as per your taste.
- Any other dry fruit like almonds, walnuts, chironji etc can be used as well.
- If you want to add mawa to it then take 150 grams of mawa and roast it for a while. When the choliya is roasted well add mawa to it while mixing cardamom powder, dry fruit and boora to it.
- Sweet Recipes
- Ladoo Recipe
- Traditional Sweet Recipes
- Festival recipes
- Holi recipes
- Deepawali Sweets Recipe
- Indian Festival Recipe