Peanut & Poha Pakoda Recipe - Poha Moongfali Pakora - Chivda Pakora
Everyone often eat pakoras prepared with veggies. But today we are preparing poha and peanuts crispy pakoras.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Peanut & Poha Pakoda Recipe - Poha Moongfali Pakora - Chivda Pakora
Ingredients for Chivda Pakora
- Poha - 1 cup
- Peanuts - 1 cup
- Chickepea flour - 1 cup
- Green coriander - 2 t 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Green chilly - 2 to 3 (finely chopped)
- Salt - 1/2 tsp or as per taste
- Oil - for frying
How to make Poha Moongfali Pakora
Add 1 cup water to the poha to make them puffy.
Take chickpea flour in a mixing bowl and add water to it in small portions to prepare a thick batter. The consistency of batter should be same as required for making the pakoras. Mix the batter while whisking it thoroughly to dissolve the lumps. Prepare a smooth batter.
After whisking thee batter, add coriander powder, red chilly power, green chilly, salt and green coriander. Mix everything really well and whisk the batter well. Poha have turned puffy as well.
Drain out the extra water from poha and mix them to the batter, followed by peanuts and mix well. If required, you can add some more water to the batter. Batter for making pakoras is now ready. We have added 1/2 cup water to it.
Fry the Pakoras
Heat enough oil in a wok over flame for frying the pakoras. Gently drop one pakora in the hot oil. If its gradually roasting then place as many pakoras as possible in the wok at once. You can use hand or spoon for dropping the pakoras in oil. Keep the flame medium-high while frying the pakoras.
Flip the sides of pakoras and continue frying until they turn golden brown in color. Once they get golden brown, drain them out over a plate covered with absorbent paper. It takes 6 to 7 minutes for frying pakoras at once. Similarly prepare pakoras from remaining batter as well.
Steaming hot and crispy poha-peanut fritters are ready. Serve them with kasundi or tomato sauce and relish eating.
- You can also use kasuri methi instead of green coriander.
- Keep the flame little more than medium while frying. Don't keep it to high.
- As compared to pakoras prepared with veggies, these pakoras remain crispy for long.
- To make these pakoras spicier you can add 1 pinch of chaat masala as well.
- school tiffin recipe
- Tiffin Recipe
- potol pickle recipe
- chivda pakora
- peanuts & poha pakoda recipe
- peanuts and flatten rice pakora
- poha moongfali pakora
- poha pakore
- pohe aur moongfali pakode
- rasam powder
- Snacks Recipes
- Recipe for Kids
- School Tiffin Recipe
- Pakora Recipe
- Namkeen Snacks Recipe
- Deep Fry Snacks