Chinese Fried Rice - Fried Rice Restaurant Style Recipe
Chinese rice prepared with lots of veggies and sauce have a unique taste and flavors and are liked by youngsters. Making these Chinese fried rice is easy as well.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Chinese Fried Rice - Fried Rice Restaurant Style Recipe
Ingedients for Chinese Fried Rice
- Basmati rice - 1 cup (cooked)
- Cabbage - 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Carrot - 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- French beans - 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Paneer - 1/2 cup (diced in small square chunks)
- Capsicum - 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Green coriander - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil - 2 to 4 tbsp
- Green chilly - 2 (finely chopped)
- Salt- 1 tsp or to taste
- Ginger - 1 inch (grated)
- Ajinomoto - 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Green chilly sauce - 1 tspp
- Soya sauce - 2 tsp
- Vinegar - 2 tsp
How to Make Chinese Veg Fried Rice
Heat some oil in a pan. When the oil is little hot, place the paneer chunks on the pan and roast from both sides until little brown.
Now to the oil add carrots, beans, capsicum, cabbage and saute for 1 to 2 minutes on high flame. Then add green chilly, ginger, green chilly sauce, ajinomoto, soya sauce, paneer chunks and mix well.
Add salt and rice as well and mix everything really well. Now cook for 2 minutes while stirring constantly. When the rice are mixed well to the veggies, add some green coriander leaves. Mix well and chinese fried rice are ready.
Transfer the chinese fried rice in a plate and garnish with some green coriander. Serve steaming hot and relish eating.
- To view the method for making plain rice, visit my website or channel.
- If you like eating onion, then prior adding veggies to the hot oil, add 1 sliced onion to it and saute for a while. Take out the onions from pan and mix them while adding rice to the veggies. You can use green spring onions to garnish the rice.
- For 3 to 4 members
- Time - 30 minutes