Jal Jeera Drink Recipe - Pudina Jaljeera Recipe
Try making this delightful, fresh and chilled Jal jeera drink this summers. Jal jeera is really delicious and not only provides you relief but also helps in digestion.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Jal Jeera Drink Recipe - Pudina Jaljeera Recipe
Ingredients for Jal Zeera Drink
- Mint leaves - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
- Lemon - 2 medium size
- Boondi (same used for raita) - 1/2 cup
- Ginger - 1/2 to 1 inch piece
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Black pepper - 3/4 tsp
- Roasted cumin - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Black salt - 1 tsp
- Plain salt - 1/2 tsp or to taste
How to make Jal Jeera Drinks
Wash mint leaves and coriander sprigs thoroughly with water, drain the water and dry. Peel ginger and wash it as well.
Finely ground the spices. Add green coriander and mint leaves in the jar as well. Chop the ginger finely and add it as well. Now add black pepper, roasted cumin, sugar, asafoetida, black salt and plain salt as well. Add some water and finely ground the spices.
Add ground spices in a jar and add four cup cold water to it. Mix really well and add lemon juice as well. Fresh jal jeera is ready.
Pour jal jeera in a glass and add 1 to 2 tsp small bondi in it. Serve fresh and cold jaljeera and relish drinking it. You'll feel fresh.
- If don't like sugar in jaljeera, then skip its use. But those who don't like drinking too tarty and spicy flavor, they'll like this sugar mixed jaljeer for sure. Sugar equals the tarty and spicy flavor.
- If you wish drinking too spicy jal jeera, then take 2 green chilies and ground them with rest of the spicies.
- If you not adding cold water in jal jeer then add some ice cubes prior serving.
Podina Jal Jeera Recipe Video in Hindi