Iced Tea Recipe
Whenever summers are its peak, then try making ice tea with any flavor as per your preference. You can use green cardamom, cinnamon stick, nutmeg, mint and tulsi for different flavors. You can also use lemon, mango juice, pineapple juice, orange juice for giving different flavors.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Iced Tea Recipe
Ingredients for Ice Tea
- Tea leaves - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 2 to 3 tsp
- Green cardamom - 2 (peel to make powder)
- Mango juice - 3 to 4 tbsp
- Lemon - 1/2 (juice) and 4 lemon wedges
How to make Iced Tea at home?
Take 2 cups of water in any vessel and place it on flame for simmering. When water starts simmering, add tea leaves, cardamom powder and turn off the flame. Cover for 2 to 3 minutes and keep it as it is. Brew the tea. Now strain the tea in any vessel and place it in refrigerator.
When tea cool, mix lemon juice into it. Take 2 long glasses and place 7 to 8 ice cubes in each glass. Add 1.5 to 2 tbsp mango juice, fill the glasses with tea. Place 2 lemon wedges in each glass. Delicious and lip smacking cardamom mango iced tea is ready. Serve and relish drinking it.
- While brewing the tea, don't boil it too much else it might not taste good.
- If making iced tea with lemon flavor then add 1 lemon juice in 2 glasses of iced tea and add 3 to 4 tsp sugar.
- If making iced tea in orange flavor, then add half lemon's juice and half cup orange juice in 2 cup brewed tea.
- If making iced tea with pineapple flavor, then add half lemon's juice and half cup pineapple juice to 2 cups of brewed tea. Or you can also use 3 to4 pineapple crush for making the tea.