Instant Sweet and Sour Chutney for Chaat | Amchoor sweet chutny
Sweet chutney is often required for dahi vada and chaat. Sweet tamarind chutney cannot be prepared instantly but this sweet chutney prepared with mango powder can be prepared very easily and instantly. This chutney is very tantalizing.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Instant Sweet and Sour Chutney for Chaat
Ingredients for Amchoor sweet chutny
- Jaggery - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Mango powder - 1/4 cup (30 grams)
- Dates - 7 to 8
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Black salt - 1 tsp
How to make Instant Khatti Meethi Tangy Chutney
For making mango powder chutney, take mango powder, 1 cup water, finely crushed jaggery and place it on low flame for cooking.
Cut dates in thin slices.
When jaggery dissolves in water completely, add black salt, garam masala, ginger powder, red chilly powder and mix well.
After adding spices, cook chutney for 5 more minutes. After this add chopped dates into it, and again cook the chutney for 5 to 6 minutes.
Chutney is ready, turn off the flame. Take out chutney in a bowl. Tasty sweet mango powder chutney is ready. Once chutney cools down completely, store it in an air tight container and place it in refrigerator. It can be stored for up to 6 months.
- For making sweet mango chutney, you can replace the use of jaggery with sugar in same quantity. Likewise prepare the chutney.
- If chutney appears thick in consistency after taking it out from refrigerator then add some water into it and bring in use.
- Amchoor sweet chutny
- Instant Sweet Chutney
- Khatti Mithi Chutney
- meethi chutney
- methi chutney
- Sweet and Sour Chutney
- sweet chutney for samosa
- indian spice mix
- gobi pakora ingredients
- gobi pakora masala
- gobi pakora preparation
- gobi pakora recipe blog
- gobi pakora recipe in hindi
- make gobi pakora