Bajra Aloo Mix Parantha Recipe
During winters everybody relish eating paranthas with millet, ragi or maize. Before winters come to end, try making tantalizing and spicy parathas with millet, potato and spices.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Bajra Aloo Mix Parantha Recipe
Ingredients for Bajra Aloo Mix Parantha
- Millet flour - 1 cup (150 grams)
- Wheat flour - 1/2 cup (75 grams)
- Boiled potato - 4 (200 grams)
- Curd - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 3-4 tbsp
- Green coriander - 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Red chilly powder - less than 1/4 tsp
- Green chilly - 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1/2 tsp (paste)
- Salt - more than 1/2 tsp or as per taste
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Carom seeds - 1/4 tsp
How to make Millet Flour Potato Mix Paratha
Take millet flour in any big bowl and add wheat flour, grated potatoes, ginger paste, green chilies, red chilly powder, salt, turmeric powder, carom seeds, green coriander, curd and 1 tsp oil into it. Mix everything together really well and knead the dough (use water if required to knead the dough).
Preheat a tawa. Take one lump from the dough (equal to the size of medium size guava), roll giving it a round shape. Dust it with dry flour. Now place dough ball over rolling pin and roll out into 3-4 inch parantha. Evenly, spread some oil over the rolled parantha and fold it into half. Now spread some oil over this and fold again giving it a triangular shape. Roll out this cone.
Spread some oil over the tawa and place the parantha over it. Keep the flame low and medium. When the parantha is slightly roasted from bottom, flip the parantha. When parantha gets brown spots on the other side, the spread some oil the upper side of the parantha. Flip the parantha and evenly spread some oil over this side as well. Roast the parantha until it gets nice brown spots on both sides and then place it over a plate. Similarly, prepare all the paranthas.
Steaming hot and scrumptious Bajra aloo parantha is ready. Serve these luscious paranthas with curd, chutney, pickle or your favorite sabzi.
- Dough should be soft and tender. Use water only if required, as dough can be easily kneaded without water.
- Roll the paranthas very gently else they might splatter while rolling.
- stuffed paratha recipe
- bajra recipes indian
- how to make a aloo paratha
- soft aloo paratha recipe
- Stuffed Bajra Paratha