Til Peanuts Barfi Recipe
Sesame peanut barfi prepared with roasted sesame seed and peanuts is a special barfi prepared during winters. Scrumptious taste of this barfi will surely awaken your taste buds.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Til Peanuts Barfi Recipe
Ingredients for Til Peanuts Barfi
- Sesame seeds - 2 cups (260 grams)
- Sugar - 2 cups (450 grams)
- Ghee - 2-3 tbsp
- Peanuts - 1 cup (150 grams)
- Coconut - 1 cup (grated) (60-70 grams)
- Green cardamom - 5-6
- Chironji - 1 tbsp
- Cashews - 10-12 (2 tbsp)
How to make Sesame Seeds Peanuts burfi
Preheat a pan, place sesame seeds into it and stir constantly. Roast until there is slightly change in color. Keep the flame at medium. Take out roasted sesame seeds in a plate.
Grind the peanuts to make powder.
Add 1 tbsp ghee in a wok, add peanut powder and stir constantly. Cook for 1-2 minutes and take it out in a separate bowl.
Chop cashews in small chunks and powder cardamom.
Make Sugar Syrup:
Take sugar in any vessel and add more than 1/2 cup of water. Cook until sugar dissolves completely. When syrups starts simmering, take 1-2 drops of syrup on a plate. Now take syrup between your finger and thumb and stretch apart. If there is formation of single thread that means syrup is now ready. Turn off the flame.
Add roasted sesame seeds, peanut powder, chopped cashews, coconut, chironji ( keep few coconut and chironji for later use) and green cardamom powder. Mix all ingredients really well.
Pour this batter in a plate greased with ghee to set and spread coconut-chironji over it. Press them gently with spoon. When batter gets frigid and set, cut it into barfi pieces. Til peanut barfi is ready.
Store Til sesame barfi in any container once it gets frigid and relish eating for upto 15-20 days.
- While roasting sesame seeds,keep note that sesame seeds are roasted quickly. Roast until sesame seeds get puffy and there is slightly change in color. If sesame seeds are overcooked they get bitter in taste.
- Keep constant check while making sugar syrup. If sugar syrup is too thin then barfi doesn't set easily and if its too thick then barfi gets too hard.
Sesame Seeds Peanuts burfi recipe recipe Video in Hindi