Cashew and Almond Nut Cookies
Crispy and crunchy cookies prepared with cashew and almonds are liked by kids alot, even you'll relish eating these cookies.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Cashew and Almond Nut Cookies
Ingredients for Kaju Badam Cookies
- Maida - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Powdered sugar - more than 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Almond powder - 1/2 cup (50 grams)
- Butter - 1/2 cup (100 grams) (melted)
- Cashews - 1/4 cup (30 grams)
- Almonds - 15 (chop length wise)
- Green cardamom - 6 (peel and make powder)
- Baking powder - 3/4 tsp
- Milk - 1/4 cup
How to make Cashew Nut And Almond Nut Cookies
Take melted butter in any vessel for making cookies. Mix sugar into it and whisk until it gets fluffy.
Take maida, baking powder, cardamom powder and almond powder in a separate bowl and mix all ingredients nicely. Mix these dry ingredients in butter-sugar mixture. Chop cashews in small pieces and mix in the batter.
Take a baking tray and grease it with some ghee or butter. Place as many cookies as possible over this tray. Garnish these cookies with almonds.
Preheat oven on 180 degree centigrade. Place the baking tray in oven and set it on 180 degree centigrade for 10-12 minutes. After 10 minutes check the cookies. If cookies have not turned golden brown then bake for 2-5 more minutes until corners turn golden brown in color.
Take out the cookies once baked. When cookies turn cool, take out cookies and place them on a plate and serve.
Store cookies in air-tight container and relish eating whenever you like. This can be stored for upto a month.
- For making cookies any butter, salted or unsalted, can be used.
- For baking time of cookies may vary as per oven.