Mustard Leaves Chutney Recipe
You might be fond of chutney made with mustard seeds and Kasundi (Kasundi), but have you ever tried the chutney made with mustard leaves? I am sure you will also like Mustard leaves chutney made with fresh and soft mustard leaves.
- इस रेसीपी को हिन्दी में पढिये - Mustard Leaves Chutney recipe
Ingredients for Mustard Leaves Chutney
- Tender Mustard Leaves - 200 gms. (chopped 2 cup)
- Green chilli - 2-3
- Ginger - 1/2 inch long piece.
- Salt - 1/2 tea spoon.
- Mango pickle - 3-4 pieces.
Method - How to make Mustard Leaves Chutney
Wash the mustard leaves twice with water and chop them into pieces.
Separate the stems from the green chilli and wash it. Peel and wash the ginger. Now take a mixing jar and put the mustard leaves, green chilli, ginger, salt and mango pickle into it and make a paste.
Take out the chutney in a bowl and serve it with hot pulao or khichadi.
Normally this chutney is made in the regions of Bihar and Uttrakhand. You can also use it with pakodas or sandwich.
- If you use garlic, then add 4-5 pieces of garlic into the chutney.
- If you do not have mango pickle at home, then substitute it with lemon juice.