Guava Chutney/Amrood Ki Chutney recipe
If you like chutney's then you will definitely like Guava Chutney very much. Prepare this chutney with Stuffed Potato Paranthas today itself.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Guava Chutney/Amrood Ki Chutney recipe
- Ingredients for Guava Chutney
- Guavas - 3 or 250 grams
- Green chilly - 1 or 2
- Black pepper - 6 to 7
- Ginger - 1 inch long piece
- Roasted Jeera(cumin seeds) - 1 tsp
- Green coriander(dhaniya) - 1/2 cup(cut into fat pieces)
- Lemon - 1
- Black Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - add to taste (1/2 tsp)
- How to make Amrood Ki Chatni
Wash guavas, cut them into big pieces and remove its seeds from inside. Break off the stem from the green chilly and wash it. Peel, wash then cut ginger into big pieces.
Mix guavas, green chilly, black pepper, ginger, Jeera, green coriander, lemon juice and salt then put them in a mixer to male a fine paste. Take out chutney in a bowl. Mouth watering Guava Chutney is ready.
Serve delicious Guava Chutney with hot meals and enjoy..!
Guava Chutney video in Hindi