Chawal ke Laddu | Rice Flour Laddu with Jaggery Recipe
Here is a winter special sweet Rice Flour Laddu wtih Jaggery. With just a little ghee used, everyone will relsih this ladoo.
Ingredients for Rice flour Ladoo with Jaggery Recipe
- Rice flour - 1.25 cup (200 gms)
- Jaggery - 1 cup ( 200 gms ) (Crumbled)
- Sesame seeds - Less than 1 cup (100 gms)
- Grated Dry Coconut - 1 cup (50 gms)
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Green Cardamom powder -1/2 tsp
How to make Chawal ke Ladoo
Put the rice flour in a wok. Turn on flame,stir and roast the flour on medium flame for 10 minutes ,till color change. Turn off flame. Take out flour , keep in separate bowl.
Add sesame seeds to the wok. Stir and roast till puffy and changed in color on medium flame for 2 minutes. Once roasted, pour the sesame seeds on flour.
To make jaggery syrup,
Take crumbled jaggery in wok. Add water.Turn on flame. Cook until jaggery dissolves in water for 2 minutes. To check, pour few drops in bowl, as it cools stick between fingers. There should be no thread, it should just be sticky. Syrup is ready. Turn off flame.
Keep rice flour, sesame seeds, grated dry coconut, green cardamom powder. Mix all ingredients well.Strain and add jaggery syrup in it. Mix it. Add 2 tbsp ghee, Mix all well. Mix is ready for making ladoos.
To make Ladoos
Grease hands with ghee. Lift a little mix and bind it, make ladoos.Make all ladoos likewise. Winter special Chawal Gur ladoo are ready. 12 ladoos are ready with this quantity of mix. Once cool keep it in air tight container and relish for 1 month.
- Rice flour can be easily bought from market. You can make it at home too. You can see the process on my website and YouTube channel.
- If the jaggery has impurities, then you can sieve it.
- You can adjust the quantity of sesame and coconut as desired.
- Jaggery Syrup should not have threads, should just be sticky.
- Keep the size of Ladoo big or small as desired.
Chawal ke Laddu | चावल गुड़ के लड्डू । Rice Flour Laddu wtih Jaggery Recipe