Mirchi Methi Dana Recipe - Spicy chili with Fenugreek Seeds
Many a people pinch their nose at Methi dana. But try this special recipe of Mirch Methi dana i am sure you will relish its spicy taste.
Ingredients for spicy Chili with fenugreek seeds :
- Green Chili - 100 gm
- Soaked Fenugreek Seeds -2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Coriander powder -1 tsp
- Fennel powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Mango Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp or as per taste
How to make Mirchi Methi Dana
Also take 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds, wash and soak in water for 4 hours.
Wash and pat dry 100 gms Green chili. Cut off the stalk from the chilies and chop into small chunks.
Heat a pan and add oil into it. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, turmeric powder, coriander powder, fennel powder followed by chopped green chilies. Add salt and stir well. Also add mango powder and mix all the ingredients really well.
Cover and cook for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes stir the chilies nicely. Add soaked fenugreek seeds into it.Turn off the flame and take out chilies in a plate.
Serve along with your meals, everyone will like it for sure.These tempting fenugreek chilies can be stored for up to a week in refrigerator.
- buknu indian cuisine
- kathal ke kebab
- kathal ke masaledar kabab
- raw jackfruit kebab
- how to make achari lachcha paratha
- How to make fruit custard with mango
- how to make Mirchi methi dana
- Mirchi methi dana recipe
- Spicy chili with Fenugreek Seeds recipe
- How to make Spicy chili with Fenugreek Seeds