Broccoli Salad Recipe
Antioxidants, minerals and vitamins enriched Broccoli salad is super sumptuous and healthy.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Broccoli Salad Recipe
Ingredients for Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Broccoli - 1 (300 grams)
- Green coriander - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Fresh mint leaves - 25 to 30
- Almonds - 15 to 16 (soaked)
- Ginger - 1/2 inch piece (sliced thinly)
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp (coarsely ground)
- Salt - 1/2 tsp or to taste
How to make Broccoli Salad
Floret the broccoli. Cut the hard part above the stalk of broccolu and chop down the soft portion. Rinse it thoroughly twice with water.
After this, steam the broccoli. For this, take 1.5 to 2 cups of water in a big vessel, cover and place it over the flame. Take broccoli florets and almonds over a sieve. The moment steam starts forming in the water, remove the lid and place the sieve over it. Cover this sieve with a lid and let it steam for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, finely chop half the quantity of mint leaves and keep the rest as it is.
When the broccoli is steamed through, turn off the flame. Take off the sieve and place it over a plate and transfer the broccoli over the plate. Mix ginger, chopped and while mint leaves, green coriander, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper powder. Mix everything really well and broccoli salad is ready.
For serving the broccoli salad, transfer it to a serving plate. Serve this highly nutritious and tempting broccoli salad and relish eating with your meals.
- Steaming make the broccoli more fresh and green.
- If fresh mint leaves are not available then 1 tsp mint powder can be used.
- If you wish to make the salad a little sweet then add 1 tbsp honey to it.