Parwal Korma Recipe in Microwave - Parval Kurma Curry in Microwave
Parwal korma sabzi is super delicious and making it in microwave is easy.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Parwal Korma Recipe in Microwave - Parval Kurma Curry in Microwave
Ingredients for Parwal Korma Recipe in Microwave
- Parwal (pointed gourd) – 250 grams (12) (medium sized)
- Tomatoes – 2
- Green chillies – 2
- Ginger baton – ½ inch
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Green coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder – less than ¼ tsp
- Garam masala – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – less than 1 tsp (3/4 tsp) or to taste
How to make Parval Kurma Curry in Microwave
Rinse the parwal and pat dry them. Now peel the gourds. After this, remove stalk from both the ends and chop down into small chunks.
Chop the tomatoes and place them in jar. Also add ginger and green chili as well. Grind everything into a fine paste.
Take a microwave safe bowl and add oil, asafoetida and cumin powder to it. Then add tomato paste and turmeric powder. Mix everything really well and microwave for 2 minutes on maximum temperature.
After 2 minutes, take out the bowl. Masala is now ready, add chopped gourda to it, followed by coriander powder, red chilly powder, garam masala, salt and some green coriander. Mix everything really well. Cover the bowl and microwave for 4 minutes.
After this, take out the bowl and stir the sabzi thoroughly. Cover and again microwave for 2.5 minutes.
Take out the sabzi from microwave after 2.5 minutes. It is now ready. Keep the sabzi covered for 2 minutes and serve it later. Transfer it to a plate and garnish with some green coriander.
Tempting, spicy and delicious parwal korma in microwave is ready. It takes 8.5 minutes to cook this recipe. Serve this parwal korma sabzi as side dish with chapatti, parantha, naan or rice and relish eating.
For 3 to 4 members
- With cooking sabzi covered helps retain its moisture.
- 250 grams of sabzi is prepared in 8.5 minutes. If you have 500 grams of parwal then it takes 10 minutes to prepare the sabzi.
- Sabzi is prepared in microwave instantly and also there is no fear of getting it over cooked.