Tomato Pulao Recipe - Tomato Pulav Recipe
Pulao are prepared with numerous styles and have different flavors and taste. This tomato pulao prepared with cooked rice and tomatoes is instant meal for your hunger pangs.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Tomato Pulao Recipe - Tomato Pulav Recipe
Ingredients for Tomato Pulav Recipe
- Rice – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 3
- Green chilly – 1
- Ghee/oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Green peas – ½ cup (optional)
- Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves – 8-10
- Ginger baton – 1 inch (paste)
- Whole spices – brown cardamom – 2, cinnamon stick – ½-1 inch, cloves – 4, black peppercorns – 8-10
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
How to make Tomato Pulao Recipe
Prepare tomato-green chilly paste. After this, coarsely ground brown cardamom (peeled), cinnamon, clove and black pepper.
Heat some ghee in a pan. When the ghee is rightly hot add peas to it, cover and cook for 1 minute. When the peas are cooked through, transfer them to a bowl.
In same add cumin seeds, followed by coarsely ground spices and saute them for a while Now to it add tomato-green chilly paste and mix well. Then to it add ginger paste, curry leaves and saute the masala until oil starts leaving it edges.
Masala is ready, to it add peas, salt, some green coriander and mix everything. Also mix cooked rice to it and mix everything really well. Keep the flame medium.
Tomato pulao is ready, transfer it to a plate and garnish with some green coriander. Super yummy and tempting tomato pulao is ready and serve.
- You can skip the use of peas for making the pulao.
- To make it spicier you can also add some red chilly powder.
- Curry leaves can be sauteed with cumin seeds.
- North Indian Recipes
- Pulao Recipe
- Rice Daliya Recipes
- Indian Regional Recipes
- School Tiffin Recipe