Masaledar Arbi can be prepared in many occasions to add a little spice to your meals. Masaledar Arbi will be definitely liked by your family members, especially if they are fond of spicy food.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Masaledar Arbi
Ingredients for Masaledar Arbi
- Arbi — 250 gms.
- Oil— 1 table spoon.
- Carom seeds - 1/2 tea spoon.
- Coriander leaves - 1 tea spoon.
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Red Chilli - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Amchoor powder - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Salt - according to the taste.
- Garam Masala - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Green Chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves - chopped
Method - How to make Masaledar Arbi
Wash and boil the Arbi in a cooker for upto 1 whistle. After 1 whistle lower down the flame and let it cook for 4-5 minutes. Take out Arbi in a bowl, peel and cut into long pieces.
Take a pan and heat Oil into it. Add Carom seeds, let it splutter. Now add Green Chilli, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder and roast the masala. Once the masala is cooked, put Arbi, Salt, Red Chilli powder, Amchoor powder, Garam Masala and mix it well. Let it cook and stir it after every 3 minutes. After 10 minutes the Arbi will turn Brown and crisp.
Masaledar Arbi is ready. Take it out in a servish bowl, garnish it with Coriander leaves and serve it with hot chapatis, or paranthas.