Mewa ki Kheer Recipe - Dry fruits Kheer
Dry fruits Kheer (pudding) are very tasty. You can make this kheer whenever you like. In dry fruits Kheer (pudding), grain and rice aren't used; hence you can eat it on the day of Janmashtami or on fasting days. Let's prepare Dry fruits kheer.
हिन्दी में पढिये - Mewa ki Kheer Recipe - Dry fruits Kheer
Ingredients for Mewa ki Kheer Recipe
- Milk - 1 liter
- Makhane (Lotus fruit) - 30-40 grams (Cut each lotus fruit in four pieces) (1 cup)
- Cashew Nuts - 20-25 (cut each cashew in 5 to 6 pieces)
- Dried Raisins - 4 tbsp (50 grams) (Remove the stems and clean with cotton)
- Almond - 20-25 (Cut them lengthwise in 7 to 8 pieces)
- Chironji (charoli) – 1 tbsp
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Cardamom - 5-6 (Peeled and grinded)
How to make Dry fruits Kheer
Take any utensil with heavy bottom and add milk. Keep it on flame for boiling.
After the milk has boiled, put all the dry fruits in the milk and stir with the stirring spoon and mix. Cook the kheer on low flame for half an hour, and keep stirring after every 2 to 3 minutes. You will see that the kheer has become thick. You can test it by letting the kheer fall from the stirring spoon. Dry fruits and milk should fall together.
Now add sugar to the kheer and let it cook for another 3 to 4 minutes. The kheer is ready now. Turn off the burner.
Mix grinded cardamom in the kheer with a stirring spoon.
Take out the dry fruits ki kheer (dry fruits Pudding) in a bowl and eat, either hot or cold.
- Time - 50 minutes
- For four family members
If you can't find all the dry fruits, then there is no problem, simply prepare the pudding with the dry fruits that you do have.
- vrat recipe
- maha shivratri vrat recipe
- falahari recipe
- navratri vrat recipe
- navratri recipes
- kheer recipe in hindi
- dry fruits