Coconut Chutney/Nariyal Chutney
While eating Dosa, Idli, Sambhar Vada if coconut chutney is missing then the taste seems incomplete. So let us make Coconut Chutney.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Coconut Chutney/Nariyal Chutney
- Ingredients for Coconut Chutney Nariyal Chutney
- Raw coconut - 1/2
- Green coriander(dhaniya) - 1/2 small bowl (cut in thick pieces)
- Green chillies - 2
- Lemon - 1 (small sized)
- Salt - add to taste ( 3/4 tsp)
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Rie - 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1 pinch (if you want)
- How to make Coconut Chutney Nariyal Chutney
Peel the hard skin of the coconut, wash and cut into small pieces
Mix coconut, green coriander, green chillies, lemon juice and 2 tbsp water then put them in a mixer to make a fine paste.
Take out chutney in a bowl, add water according to how thick you want your chutney.
Put oil in a small frying pan and heat. Put Rie in hot oil, once it is roasted turn off the gas. Put red chilly powder and mix in oil. Now put this Rie Tadka in the chutney and mix properly.
Your Coconut Chutney is ready. Place delicious Coconut Chutney on the table and have with your favourite food.