Mixed Vegetables Soup
Everybody likes hot soup in the cold winter season. It tastes even better before meals. Let's make the Mixed vegetables Soup today.
Ingredients for Mixed Vegetables Soup
- Carrot – 1 medium size (cut into small pieces)
- Cauliflower - ¼ (1 small bowl, cut into small pieces)
- Green peas – half small bowl
- Capsicum – 1 medium size (take out the seeds and cut finely)
- Ginger – 1 inch long piece (grate finely or 1 small spoon paste)
- Corn flour – 1 big spoon
- Butter – 2 big spoons
- Black pepper – half small spoon
- White pepper – half small spoon
- Chili sauce – one big spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Lemon – half
- Coriander – 1 big spoon (cut)
How to make Mixed Vegetables Soup
All vegetables are washed and have been cut.
Mix the corn flour in two big spoons of water (no lumps should form).
Put butter in a heavy bottomed utensil and heat it. Put ginger paste and all the vegetables in the utensil. Cook all the vegetables on a low flame for 2 minutes. Now cover the utensil and keep it on low flame for 2 minutes.
Put, 600 gm water, corn flour paste, black pepper, white pepper, chili sauce and salt, in the utensil. Keep stirring till the soup boils. After boiling, cook on low flame for another 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the burner. Mix in the soup – lemon juice, coriander and little butter.
The all time favorite Mixed Vegetables Soup is now ready to serve.