Puff Chana Chikki Recipe
Chikki relished during winters is often prepared with numerous styles like crispy til chikki, peanut chikki, miggi pag chikki, rajgira chikki and so on. Every chikki have a different taste of its own. Today we'll make roasted chana chikki.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Puff Chana Chikki Recipe
Ingredients for Roasted Chana Chikki
- Roasted chana - 2 cup (300 grams)
- Sugar - 1.25 cup (300 grams)
- Ghee - 2-3 tbsp
How to make Chana Dal Chikki
Take 1 tsp ghee in a wok and allow it to melt on medium flame. When ghee is melted add sugar into it and stir constantly. Keep stirring constantly and cook until sugar dissolves completely.
When sugar is melted, reduce the flame to minimum and add chana into it. Mix really well.
Now grease back side of a plate with some ghee. Pour the mixture over plate and spread it evenly. Grease the rolling pin with some ghee and roll the mixture evenly or use spoon for spreading the chikki evenly.
When it gets frigid, separate out the chikki from plate with help of knife.
Chana chikki is ready. When chikki gets frigid, break and store the chikki in air tight container. This can be stored for upto 6 months and eat whenever you like.
- Stir the sugar constantly, sugar should not stick at the bottom of pan.
- Keep constant check while making syrup, after sugar melts completely, reduce the flame immediately. Don't overcook the sugar syrup and mix chana into it and keep aside to set.
- You can set the chikki in small size as well.
- Chikki Recipe
- Chana Dal Chikki
- Chikki Recipe in Hindi
- chikki recipe jaggery
- Lonavala Chikki
- Puff Chana Chikki Recipe