Chocolate Bark With Fruit and Cashews
Nut chocolate bar is a quick and easy chocolate recipe prepared with mixing chopped nuts, cashews etc in melted chocolate. Kids love eating chocolates a lot. If you are chocolate lover then you can try making this chocolate bark for any special occasion or festival.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Chocolate Bark With Fruit and Cashews
Ingredients for Drufruit Chocolate
- White compound – 185 grams
- Dark Compound – 375 grams
- Raisins – ½ cup
- Cashews – ½ cup
- Walnuts – ½ cup
- Pistachios – 2 tbsp
How to make Chocolate Bark Recipes
For making the dry fruit start with finely chopping the cashews, walnuts and pistachios. Remove the stalk from raisins and clean thoroughly.
Microwave the dry fruits for 1 minute to roast.
Finely crush the white compound chocolate in a bowl and likewise crush the black compound as well in a separate bowl.
Now microwave the dark compound for a minute. Take out the chocolate and stir it well for few minutes as the chocolate starts melting. The chocolate is melted and is ready. Likewise microwave the white compound chocolate for 40 seconds as well. Take out the chocolate and keep stirring well until smooth in texture.
Both the chocolate are now melted and ready to be used. Now take a tray and place a butter paper with equal size. Now pour the melted dark compound chocolate on this butter paper in any lines or designs and let it set. Now spread white compound chocolate over it and spread evenly. Again pour dark compound chocolate over it and spread evenly. Sprinkle the roasted dry fruits over these and keep in freezer for 10 minutes to set.
Dry fruits chocolate bar is now ready. Break in desired chunks and serve on a plate. Lip smacking and mouth drooling dry fruit chocolate bar is ready. Store it refrigerator. It keeps good for 2 to 3 months.
- You can use dry fruits as per your desire and preference.
- The smaller are chocolate chunks the easy it gets to melt the chocolate.
- Chocolates are really sensitive. They get over heated too quickly and get hard in texture. Then it gets hard to melt the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate for a minute first and if required microwave for more minutes. Too much heat can burn the chocolate.
- Make sure that the vessels and spoon you are using for melting the chocolate are clean and dry. Any kind of moisture can spoil the chocolate.