Rava besan Ka Cheela
It is very easy to make Suji or gram flour Cheela and they also consumes very less time to prepare. As very little amount of oil is used to make Cheela it is easily digested. So let us prepare this quick to make Cheela for breakfast.
- Suji(semolina)/Rawa ——— 125 grams or 1 cup
- Gram flour(besan) ——— 125 grams or 1 cup
- Curd ——— 100 grams (a bit less than 1 cup)
- Capsicum ——— 1(finely chopped)if you want to
- Green chillies ——— 1 to 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger ——— 1 inch long piece (grated)
- Green coriander(dhaniya) ——— 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Salt ——— add to taste
- How to make Rava Besan ka Cheela
Mix 2 cups water in to the curd, beat to turn it into buttermilk. Put Suji and gram flour in a utensil then pour the buttermilk in it. Blend them well using a spoon, the mixture should be uniform and smooth. Add salt, keep aside for 15 minutes.
Now put capsicum, green chillies. ginger and green coriander in the mixture, mix all the ingredients properly. If the mixture seems a little thick then add some water.
Heat a non-stick pan on the gas. Grease the pan with little oil. Fill a spoon with the mixture and pour in the pan, spread it all over the pan evenly making a round Cheela. Pour oil with a small spoon all around the Cheela and also pour some on it. After the lower side of the Cheela turns brown turn it over with a ladle and cook till the other side also turns brown. Your Cheela is ready. Take it out from the pan and keep on a plate. Similarly prepare all of your Cheelas.
Serve hot Cheela with tomato chutney or green coriander chutney.
Serves - 4