Daliya Pulao – Daliya Pulav – Broken Wheat Pulao
Broken wheat pulao is very nutritious and an easily digestible meal. It's liked alike by both children as well as adults. Let's make the Broken Wheat Pulao.
Ingredients Daliya pulav
- Plain Broken Wheat
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Asafetida – 1 to 2 pinch
- Cumin seed - ½ small spoon
- Green Chili – 2 to 3 (cut into small pieces)
- Ginger – 1 inch long piece (grated finely)
- Green Pea – half bowl (peeled)
- Cauliflower – half bowl (grated finely)
- Carrot – half bowl (grated finely)
- Tomato – half bowl (cut finely)
- Salt – As per taste
- Coriander – one tablespoon (finely cut)
How to make Broken Wheat Pulao
Put the oil in a frying pan and heat it. Add asafetida and cumin seed to the oil. After the cumin seed has fried, mix green chili, ginger and tomato in it. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring.
After the tomato has become soft, mix green pea, cabbage, carrots and salt. Cover the frying pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes on a low flame. Now in these vegetables mix the broken wheat along with half of the coriander. Your Broken Wheat Pulao is ready now.
Take it out in a bowl and garnish it with the remaining coriander. Serve and eat the fresh and hot Broken Wheat Pulao, along with chutney or curd.
- broken whet
- pancake recipe
- Daliya pulao recipe
- Veg daliya pulao
- Broken wheat pulao
- knol khol curry
- knol khol fry
- knol khol tomato gravy