Achari Arbi Recipe - Achari Arvi Recipe
Achari arbi prepared with spices used for making pickle, has a unique but scrumptious taste. Achari arbi can be served with poori, parantha and pack them for travelling or any picnic. Everyone will relish eating achari arbi for sure.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Achari Arbi Recipe - Achari Arvi Recipe
Ingredients for Colocasia in pickle spices
- Arbi - 250 grams ( 1o to 12 medium size) (boiled)
- Mustard oil - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Green coriander - 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chilly - 4 (chopped lengthwise)
- Ginger - 1/2 inch piece (grated)
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Fennel powder - 1/2 tsp
- Dried mango powder -1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 3/4 tsp (as per taste)
- Kalonji - 1/4 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Red mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Carom seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida - 2 pinch
How to make Achari Arbi
Peel the arbi, first. Now cut the peeled arbi into two equal portions, lengthwise.
Take some oil in a wok and heat it sufficiently. When oil is hot, add cumin seeds, carom seeds, red mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, kalonji and asafoetida. After sauteing the spices for a while, add green chilly, ginger and saute the masala for a while. Now add turmeric powder, fennel powder, coriander powder and mix all the ingredients nicely.
Now place arbi chunks, salt, red chilly powder and mango powder as well and stir while cooking. Also add some green coriander powder and garam masala. Cook the arbi for 2 to 3 minutes or until, arbi is not coated nicely with the spices.
Achari arbi is ready, take it out in a bowl. Serve with chapatti, poori or parantha and relish eating.
- Time - 20 minutes
- For 4 to 5 members as a side dish
- Curry, Fry and Pulses
- Vegetable Fry Recipe
- Snacks Recipes
- Punjabi Recipes
- Indian Regional Recipes
- Mathri Recipe
- Deep Fry Snacks