Gur Para Recipe - Gudpara Recipe
Gurpare prepared with Jaggery, sesame seeds and wheat flour have a different tantalizing flavor. You'll love eating this even more during winters.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Gur Para Recipe - Gudpara Recipe
Ingredients for Gur Para Recipe
- Wheat flour - 2 cup (300 grams)
- Semolina - 1/2 cup (90 grams)
- Jaggery - more than 1/2 cup (125 grams)
- Ghee - more than 1/4 (70 grams)
- Sesame seeds - 3-4 tbsp
- Oil - for frying
How to Make Gud Pare
Crush jaggery in small chunks. Take jaggery chunks and 1/2 cup water in any vessel and place it on flame. Stir constantly and cook until jaggery dissolves completely and then turn off the flame. Allow the jaggery syrup to get bit frigid and then strain it so that any kind of impurities can be removed.
Take flour in a big bowl. Add semolina, sesame seeds and ghee into it. Mix well and with help of jaggery water knead stiff and tight dough. Cover and keep the dough aside for 15-20 minutes to rest.
After dough is set, take a big lump from the dough, first shape it round and then flatten. Place it on rolling board and roll into sheet with 1/2 cm thickness. With help of cutter make 1-1 inch chunks from the dough.
Preheat oil in a wok and place it on flame for heating. When oil is medium hot, place gurparas into it. Add as many gurpara as much wok can accommodate. Fry on medium and low flame until they turn golden brown in color from both sides. Take out fried gurparas in a plate. Likewise make and fry rest of the gurpara.
Scrumptious and crunchy gurparas are ready. Store them in air tight container once cooled completely and relish eating for 1 month.
- Keep note of jaggery and ghee to be added in flour. If the quantity gets more then gurparas cannot be prepared aptly or may splatter while frying
- Don't keep the flame too low else gurpara can splatter while frying.
- Snacks Recipes
- Deep Fry Snacks
- Gur Ke Shakkar Pare recipe
- Gur Para Recipe - How to Make Gur Pare
- gur pare recipe
- Jaggery Biscuits jaggery sweets recipe
- make gur pare
- shakkar para