Chinese Samosa Recipe
Noodles samosa or Chinese samosa made with noodles and some vegetables stuffing are very pleasing and appetizing. Nowadays noodles samosas are mostly liked as an Indo-Chinese street food. Kids really love eating them the most.
हिन्दी में पढिये - Chinese Samosa Recipe
Ingredients for Noodles Samosa
- Maida - 1 cup
- Carom seeds - ¼ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp (as per taste)
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Noodles - 1 cup (boiled)
- Mushrooms - 2 (finely chopped)
- Carrot - ¼ cup (thinly sliced)
- Green peas - ¼ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Red chilly powder - ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Green coriander - 2-3 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Soya sauce - ½ tsp
- Green chilly - 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger - ½ inch piece (grated) (½ tsp paste)
How to make Chinese Samosa
Firstly knead dough for making samosa. For this take maida in a bowl, add ghee, salt and carom seeds. Mix all ingredients really well. Add little water at a time and knead hard dough. Cover the dough and keep it aside for ½ hour for fermenting. Meanwhile prepare stuffing for the samosas.
Stuffing for Chinese samosas:
Add 2 tbsp oil in a pan and place it on flame for heating. Add ginger, green chilly, green peas and sauté for 2 minutes. Also add chopped carrots and sauté for 1 minute. Now add mushrooms, salt, red chilly powder, black pepper powder, soya sauce and lemon juice. Cook for 1 minute and add boiled noodles and green coriander leaves. Mix all ingredients nicely. Stuffing is ready.
How to make samosa:
Knead the dough and make it soft. Divide into four equal parts and make round balls. Take one ball, with help of rolling pin roll the ball in an oval shape thinly. Divide the rolled puri into two equal halves. Take one part and place it on your hand, put some water on the edges with help of finger and paste the second corner giving it a round shape. Now stuff it with filling. Keep ½ inch space empty from top and put water all around. Give a plate at the back and stick the samosa from top. You can watch this step in video. Place the ready samosa in any plate. Like wise make all samosas.
How to fry samosas:
Take oil in a pan and place it on flame for heating. When oil gets medium hot, gently place 3-4 or as many samosas as possible in the pan. Fry on medium or low flame until they turn golden brown in color. Like wise fry all samosas.
Piping hot and crusty noodles samosas are ready. Serve noodles samosas with green coriander chutney, tamarind sweet chutney or tomato sauce.
- For making stuffing you can use any of your favorite vegetables.
- For boiling noodles: take enough water in a pan so that noodles get drenched nicely. When water starts boiling, add 1 tsp oil and noodles. When noodles become tender take them out and drain the excess water. Pour some cold water and wash them.