Banana Bread Recipe
Banana bread is as tasty as any cake and is even cooked with the same method. All you need is just riped bananas. Whenever you find overripe bananas in the house, you can use them to make Banana Bread. Lets us start preparing Eggless Banana Bread.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Banana Bread Recipe in Hindi
Ingredients for banana bread
- Maida (or all purpose flour) - 2 Cup (200 gms.)
- Baking Powder - 1 tea spoon.
- Salt - 2 pinch (optional)
- Bananas - 2 (overripe )
- Butter - 1/3 cup (50 gms.)
- Sugar - 2/3 cups (125 gms.)चीनी - 2/3 कप (125 ग्राम)
How to make Banana Bread
Add baking powder and salt in the Maida and sieve it.
Take a big sized bowl and mash the overripe bananas after peeling it.
Add butter and sugar into the mashed banana, and blend them well. Now add the baking powder mix maida mixture into the mashed banana mixture and stir in one direction till it blends well. If you find the mixture dry, then you can add 2 table spoon of milk into it.
Take a baking tray, grease it with little oil and coat it with the dry flour. Sprinkle out any excess maida on the try.
Now spread the banana mix evenly into the tray.
Preheat the oven at 180 Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit, and place the tray in the oven. Set the oven for 4 minutes on 180 Celcius. Now check the bread, if it has not turned brown bake it another 5-10 minutes in the oven.
Now take out the baked banana bread from the oven, and let it cool down. Later on cut the banana bread into 1 c.m slices each.
Banana bread is ready, you can serve it fresh to your kinds or can refrigerate and use it upto 3 days.
- The moment you prepare the mixture, bake it instantly else the bread will not become spongy.
- The bread do not become spongy even if the quantity of baking powder is not appropriate.