Mango Poori recipe
We have already prepared mango pickle, mango kalakand, mango halwa and mango kadhi. Today we will make soft and tasty mango poori.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Mango Poori recipe
Ingredients for Mango Poori recipe
- Wheat flour - 2 cup (300 grams)
- Mango pulp - 3/4 cup
- Powdered sugar - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp for kneading dough and for frying
How to make Aam ki Poori
Peel mango, dice and make paste from it. Take flour in bowl and add mango pulp, powdered sugar and oil. Mix all ingredients and knead bit stiff and tight dough for making pooris. If there is need to add water then with help of spoon add little amount of water at a time as per desire. Cover the dough and keep aside for 20 minutes to set.
Grease your hands with dough an knead dough until smooth. Make equal size parts from the dough. Round the dough balls and flatten them. Prepare all dough balls and cover them with a muslin cloth so that they don't dry up.
Preheat oil in a wok. Take one dough ball and place it on rolling plate. Start rolling from the corners into round poori with 3-3.5 inch diameter. Likewise roll 3-4 pooris and place them on plate.
Check whether oil is warm or not. For this drop a small piece of dough in oil, if it rises steadily and briskly to the top, then the oil is sufficiently hot to fry poorsi. Place one poori in oil. When poori floats on surface, press it gently with ladle to puff. Flip sides when it turns brown in color from beneath. Fry until it turns brown from both sides. Take out poori in a plate with absorbent paper. Likewise fry other pooris as well.
Tasty and appetizing mango pooris are ready. Serve hot with your favorite sabzi or pickle. These mango pooris can also be packed for kids tiffin and they will like them for sure.
- Knead the dough nicely until smooth to get puffy pooris.
- Make sure the dough is not too hard or too soft for making pooris.
- Dough ball for making poori should be smooth and round in shape.
- Roll the poori equal from all sides, keeping it bit thick.
- Oil for frying pooris should be hot aptly. If oil is too warm then pooris can burn.
- holi recipes
- poori recipe
- mango recipe
- Aam ki poori
- parval pickle
- Almond Nut Cookies
- Cashew and Almond Nut Cookies
- Cashew Cookies