Vermicelli Pulao Recipe | Semiya Pulao Recipe
Vermicelli pulao can be taken along if you are planning to go on a holiday. These can also be kept in children's tiffin box. Unlike vermicelli pulao, rice pulao is very common. Vermicelli pulao is very delicious and easy to make. Let's make the Vermicelli Pulao today.
Read this Recipe in Hindi- Vermicelli Pulao Recipe in Hindi
Ingredients for Vermicelli Pulao
- Vermicelli – 200 gm
- Ghee – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Cashews – 8 to 10 (cut each in two pieces)
- Green peas – half small bowl (peeled)
- Capsicum – 1 small size (cut finely, length wise)
- Carrot – 1 small size (cut into small pieces)
- Cauliflower – half small bowl (cut into small pieces)
- Green chili – 2 (cut finely)
- Ginger – 1 inch long piece (grated)
- Cumin seed – half small spoon
- Black pepper (whole) – 5 to 6
- Cloves – 2
- Big Cardamom – 2
- Salt – 1 small spoon (as per taste)
- Lemon – half (take out the juice)
- Coriander – half small bowl (cut)
How to make Vermicelli Pulao
Put 2 small spoon ghee in a frying pan and heat it. Fry vermicelli in the frying pan till they turn light brown. Take them out in a plate.
Peel black pepper, cloves, and big cardamom and grind coarsely.
Put the remaining ghee in the frying pan and heat it. Fry the cashews till they turn light brown. Take them out in a plate. Now fry the cumin seeds in the ghee. Add the coarsely grated black pepper, cloves and big cardamom to the frying pan. Stir 2 to 3 times with the stirring spoon.
Add green chili, ginger and green pea and fry for 2 minutes. When the green peas become soft then mix the capsicum and cauliflower. Cover the frying pan and cook for 2 minutes. Add tomato and fry for 1 minute while stirring. Add 400 gm water (twice of vermicelli) and salt.
After the water boils, add the vermicelli and when it boils again then lower the flame. Cook the vermicelli till they soak all the water. Turn off the burner. Mix lemon juice. Leave the frying pan covered for 2 minutes so that they soak the remaining water and the pan will be filled with a nice aroma.
Take out the pulao in a plate and garnish with coriander and cashews. The delicious Vermicelli Pulao is now ready to serve and eat.
- school tiffin recipe
- Tiffin Recipe
- semiya upma
- semiya pulao
- semiya pulav
- semai biryani
- zarda pulav
- lunch box recipe
- indian dip