Paneer Dahi Vada - Paneer ke Dahi Bhalle
We often need to do all the preparations before hand for making Moong dal or Urad dal dahi vada but Paneer vada can be prepared instantly and easily. Scrumptious to eat and can be consumed during vrat.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Paneer Dahi Vada - Paneer ke Dahi Bhalle
Ingredients for Paneer ke Dahi Bhalle
For making Dahi Vada
- Paneer - 200 grams
- Boiled Potatoes - 2
- Ararot - 2 tbsp
- Oil - for frying
- Green chilly - 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1/2 inch piece (grated)
- Salt - 1/2 tsp or as per taste
- Curd - 3 to 4 cup
- Green chutney - 1 cup
- Sweet chutney - 1 cup
- Red chilly powder - 1 to 2 cup
- Roasted cumin - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Black salt - 2 tbsp
How to make Paneer Dahi Vada Recipe
Grate paneer in a bowl. Peel potatoes and grate them as well. Add ararot and mix well. Also add salt, ginger and green chilly in the mixture and mix everything really well. Mash all ingredients and make a dough. Mixture for making vada is ready.
Preheat oil in a wok for frying vadas.
Make a small lump from the mixture and roll giving it a round shape. Now flatten in in an oval shape. Place vada in hot oil for frying. Place 3 to 4 vadas in oil and fry until they turn golden brown in color from all sides. Take out fried vadas in a plate with absorbent paper. Likewise fry all vadas.
Make Dahi Vada Chaat:
Place 3 to 4 paneer vada in a plate. Pour curd over them and sprinkle black salt, roasted cumin and red chilly powder over the vadas. Now pour some sweet chutney and green chutney as well. Pour some curd again and sprinkle black salt, roasted cumin and red chilly powder as well. Mouth drooling Paneer Dahi Vada chaat is ready. Serve this tantalizing chaat and relish eating.
- Make sure oil is nicely heated for frying the vadas. With this vadas soak less oil and don't splatter while frying.
- If Vadas splatter while frying, then add some ararot in the mixture and make the vadas again.
- If making vadas for vrat then use saindha salt and black pepper powder.
- You can even add 1 to 2 tsp salt in the curd used for making chaat.
- navratri vrat recipes
- dahi bhalle recipe
- dahi vada recipe
- Dahi Vadas recipe
- vrat food
- vrat recipe in hindi
- Snacks Recipes
- Vrat Recipes
- Chaat Recipes
- Deep Fry Snacks
- Festival recipes
- Shivratri Vrat Recipe