Grated Cauliflower pakoda Recipe - Gobi Pakora
Cauliflower pakoras are often prepared with florets but today we will make pakoras with grated cauliflower. Try making these grated cauliflower pakoras with different taste.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Grated Cauliflower pakoda Recipe - Gobi Pakora
Ingredients for GratedGobiPakora
- Cauliflower - 250 to 300 grams
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Rice flour - 2 tbsp
- Green coriander - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves - 2 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp or grate 1 inch piece
- Salt - 3/4 tsp or as per taste
- Green chilly - 2 (minced)
- Oil - for frying pakoras
How to make Gobi Keema Pakora
Wash the cauliflower thoroughly and allow it to dry completely. Take gram flour in a big bowl and add water little by little to make batter with dense consistency. Whisk the batter nicely with help of a spoon and add salt, dry fenugreek leaves, green coriander, green chilly, ginger paste and red chilly powder into it. Mix everything really well. Also add grated cauliflower in the batter.
Preheat oil in a pan. When oil is sufficiently hot, take small amount of mixture in a spoon and place it in oil for frying. Place as many pakoras as possible in the wok for frying.
Flip the pakoras and fry on medium-high flame until it gets golden brown in color. Likewise fry all pakoras.
Serve steaming hot gobi pakoras with kasundi, green coriander chutney, pudhina chutney or tomato sauce and relish eating.
- For making the batter you can also mix semolina with gram flour instead of rice flour.
- With whisking the batter rigorously, pakoras get a nice shape.
- For 2 to 3 members
- Time - 30 minutes
- Snacks Recipes
- Pakora Recipe
- Deep Fry Snacks
- Cauliflower pakoda recipe
- crispy cauliflower pakoda
- gobi bhurji pakora
- Grated Gobi Pakora