Chutney Masala Pizza
We enjoy the savory taste of pizza every time. Today we will use desi seasoning like green chutney, chaat masala and vegetables for making chutney masala pizza. We have already prepared pizza base. We will use already prepared pizza base for making chutney masala pizza.
हिन्दी में पढिये - Chutney Masala Pizza
Ingredients for Chutney Masala Pizza
- Pizza base - 1
- Chaat masala - 1 tsp
- Olive oil or any cooking oil - 1 tbsp
- Sweet corn - 2 tbsp
- Green coriander chutney - 2-3 tbsp
- Capsicum - ½ cup (chopped into small pieces)
- Paneer - diced into 2”x2” chunks
- Mozzarella cheese - 2”x2” chunks
How to make Chutney Masala Pizza using Pizza Base.
Preheat oven at 200 degree centigrade.
Place the pizza on baking tray. Spread some oil over the pizza base. Now pour chutney and spread all around evenly and thinly. Place the paneer chunks on top at some distance; also place some capsicum pieces as well. Spread some sweet corn as well. Sprinkle ½ tsp chaat masala over the pizza. Grate mozzarella cheese and spread over the vegetables.
Now place the tray in oven. Set the oven at 200 degree centigrade for 12 minutes and allow the pizza to bake. Check after 12 minutes. If the pizza is still not cooked and cheese is not melted then bake for 2-3 more minutes. Within 14-15 minutes pizza will get ready.
Sprinkle some more chaat masala over the prepared chutney masala pizza and serve.
- Make sure the green chutney to be used should not be too thin in consistency. If the chutney is thin then add 1-2 tsp oil and cook until it gets thick and then bring in use.
- You can use vegetables as per your choice. Skip the ones you don’t like or are not available and add tomato, mushroom, cauliflower, baby corn or onion and so on.
- Pizza can be prepared in microwave with convection mode in similar way.
Chutney Masala Pizza Recipe video - Paneer Tikka Pizza Recipe video