Aloo Beans Recipe - Potato Beans Recipe
Beans are rich source of proteins and iron. It is not only high in nutritional content but also tastes good. So lets make Potato Beans Recipe today.
इस रेसिपी को हिन्दी में पढिये - Aloo Beans Recipe - Potato Beans Recipe
Ingredients for Potato Beans Recipe
- Beans - 250 gms.
- Potato - 2 (medium sized)
- Oil - 1 table spoon.
- Heeng - 1 pinch.
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Green chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Ginger - 1 inch long piece (grated)
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Coriander powder - 1 tea spoon.
- Red chilli powder - less than 1/4 tea spoon.
- Salt - 1/2 tea spoon (according to the taste)
- Mango powder - less than 1/4 tea spoon.
- Garam masala - less than 1/4 tea spoon.
- Coriander leaves - 1 table spoon.
Method - How to make Potato Beans Recipe
Separate the stems of the beans from both the ends. Now wash them under the fresh running water and then put in a strainer to strain excess water from it. Chop the beans and put it in a bowl.
Peel the potatoes and wash them. Cut them into 6-7 pieces each.
Now heat oil in a pan and tamper the heeng and cumin seeds into it. Once the cumin seeds turns brown put turmeric powder, coriander powder, green chilli and ginger into it. Roast the masala well and pour 1 bowl water into it. Now put chopped beans and potatoes into it along with salt and red chilli powder. Roast for 2-3 minutes.
Cover the pan and cook the recipe for 10 minutes on low flame. Open the lid after 10 minutes and stir the recipe. Check whether the potatoes have become soft or not. If not, then cook the recipe for another 6-7 minutes in covered pan. Now mix amchoor powder and garam masala into it and transfer in a serving bowl.
Potato beans recipe is ready. Garnish the recipe with coriander leaves and serve with naan, parantha and chapati.