Sattu Sharbat Recipe | Meetha Sattu & Sattu Namkeen Sharbat
Sweet and Salty Sattu Drink to refresh you this summer. Make it in the desired flavor.
Ingredients for Sattu Drink :
- Chana Sattu - 1 cup ( 100 gms)
- Lemons - 2
- Powdered sugar- 2 tbsp
- Fresh Mint leaves - 6 to 7
- Green chili- 1 (finely chopped)
- Roasted Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Black Salt - 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Salt - Less than 1/4 tsp or to taste
How to make Sattu Sharbat :
Put roasted chickpeas in a mixer jar and grind it. Strain and keep it in a bowl. Use homemade sattu.
For Namkeen sattu drink
Take sattu in bowl, add some water, whisk welluntil the lumps dissolve. Add 1 cup water.
Add spices to it such as 1/4 tsp black salt, plain salt,roasted cumin powder, green chili, lemon juice. Mix well. Pour in glass to serve. Garnish with some mint leaves or green coriander leaves.
For Sweet Sattu drink
Take sattu in bowl, add some water, whisk well.
Add 1 cup water. Add 1/4 tsp black salt, 2 tbsp powdered sugar, add lemon juice. Mix well and serve.
- You can just add plain salt or black salt individually.
- You can add finely chopped onion to your sattu drink.
- You can add coriander leaves for garnishing. You can skip using green coriander or mint leaves.
- You can make the drink dense or slurry as desired.
- You can use normal sugar instead of powdered sugar.
- sattu drink
- meetha namkeen sattu sharbat
- sattu drink recipe
- sattu drink for weight loss
- sattu sharbat