Masala Chaas | Spiced Buttermilk | Masala Taak Recipe
Here is a recipe to improve your digestion and rejuvenate you. Try Spiced buttermilk recipe.
Ingredients for Spices Buttermilk:
- Fresh Curd - 1 cup
- Green Coriander - 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Fresh Mint Leaves - 2 tbsp
- Black salt - 3/4 tsp
- Roasted Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli - 1 (finely chopped )
- Black pepper - 1/4 tsp ( coarsely grounded)
How to make Masala Chaas:
Take some chopped green coriander, mint leaves,coarsely ground black pepper, green chili, roasted cumin powder and black salt in a mixer jar. Add small portion of fresh curd to the jar as well. Grind it. Add the leftover curd to the jar,some water.
Add some ice cubes and churn it. Tempting Masala chaach is ready. Pour the Chaach into a glass, sprinkle a little roasted cumin powder over it. Garnish with a mint leaf and serve instantly.
- You can skip using green chili to avoid spiciness.
- You can just add plain salt or a mix of plain salt - black salt as desired.