Kaju korma recipe - Korma with Cashew Nuts Recipe
Kaju korma is dish very rich in gravy and taste really scrumptious. This dish can be prepared at any festival or special occasion or a party. Whenever you feel like having something special then try making kaju korma.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Kaju korma recipe - Korma with Cashew Nuts Recipe
Ingredients for Kaju korma recipe
- Cashews – 50 grams
- Tomato – 4 (250 grams)
- Ginger – 1
- Cashews – 10 to 12 (to be ground for masala)
- Green chilly – 1
- Cream – 100 grams
- Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Green coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Whole garam masala – Brown cardamom – 1, Clove – 2, Black pepper – 6 to 7, Cinnamon stick – 2 to 3
- Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
- Garam masala – less than ¼ tsp
- Red chilly powder – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
How to make Korma with Cashew Nuts Recipe
Ground tomato, green chilly, ginger and cashews to make a fine paste.
Preheat pan on a flame. Add some oil into it. When oil is slightly warm, add cashews, stir constantly and roast for while until they slightly change in color.
Now add cumin seeds in oil and saute for while. After sauteing cumin seeds, add asafoetida, turmeric powder, whole garam masala. Peel brown cardamom and use its seeds. Saute for while. Now add tomato-cashew-green chilly-ginger paste and stir constantly until oil starts separating from the masala. Add red chilly powder as well.
Add cream to this roasted masala. Now add 1/2 cup water to the gravy. Keep the gravy dense or thin as per your preference, so add water accordingly. Now cook again until the gravy starts simmering. Add some green coriander as well.
When gravy starts simmering, add salt and roasted cashews into it. Cover and cook on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes, so that cashews absorb spices nicely.
Sabzi is ready, turn off the flame. Take out the sabzi in a bowl. Garnish with some coriander sprigs. Serve steaming hot kaju korma sabzi with chapati, naan or rice and relish eating.
- If you wish to make gravy with onions then, take one onion and chop it finely or ground finely. After sauteing cumin seeds add onions and likewise add rest of the spices mentioned above.
- You can make as per your preference with melon seeds, poppy seeds, mawa, paneer, coconut and so on.
- If you like eating spicy sabzi then increase the amount of red chilly powder.
- For 4 to 5 members
- Time - 25 minutes
- Kaju kroma recipe
- kaju curry
- rich gravy cashew curry
- Cashew gravy recipe
- Bitter Gourd
- bitter melon
- Dry masala
- tawa masala
- soup style curry
- Raj kachori chaat recipe
- Meethi mathri
- Curry, Fry and Pulses
- Chutney Recipe
- Vegetarian Curry Recipes
- Chutney Pickle Jam
- Festival recipes
- Holi recipes
- Rich Gravy recipe