Chana Masala Powder Recipe
Channa Masala enhances the taste of Chole Recipe. You can easily find Channa Masala at the grocery stores in your locality, but you can try making at home only.
Home made Chana Masala Powder obviously makes the recipe more tempting and tasty than market available masala. Let's make Channa Masals Powder at home today.
इस रेसीपी को हिन्दी में पढिये - Chana Masala Powder Recipe in Hindi
Ingredients for Chana Masala Powder
- Dry Pomegranate Seeds (Anardana) - 1 table spoon
- Coriander seeds - 3 table spoon.
- Cumin seeds - 1 table spoon.
- Cardamom seeds - 2 tea spoon.
- Black pepper - 2 tea spoon.
- Cloves - 1/2 tea spoon.
- Cinnamon - 3-4 pieces.
- Red chilli powder - 1 tea spoon (8 whole)
- Black salt - 1 tea spoon.
Method - How to make Chana Masala Powder
Roast dry pomegranate seeds, coriander seeds and cumin seeds on a pan. Let them cool down for a while.
Mix all the masala well in a plate and put them in a grinder. Grind all the masala well in a grinder into powdered form. Chana Masala powder is ready.
Store the masala in an air-tight container and use whenever you make Chole or Channa recipe at home.
Take 2 tea spoon channa masala powder to make 100 gms chole recipe.