Besan Gwar Phali Fry Recipe
If you cook Gvar Phali (cluster beans) in Gram Flour(Besan), you will end up preparing a wonderful and tasteful dish for your family. Let us cook Besani Gvar Phali for the vegetable today.
Ingredients for Besani Gvar Phali
- Gvar Phali(Cluster Beans) - 250 gms
- Oil - 3 table spoon
- Hinga - 2 pinch
- Cumin - 1/2 tea spoon
- Gram Flour(Besan) - 1 table spoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/3 tea spoon.
- Coriander Powder - 1 tea spoon.
- Green Chilli - 2 (chopped
- Red Chilli - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Salt - 1/2 tea spoon (as per your taste)
- Amchoor Powder - 1/4 tea spoon.
- Green Coriander - 1 table spoon ( finely chopped)
How to make cluster beans with Chickpea Flour
Take smooth Gvar Phali's (cluster beans ) to cook Besani Gvar Phali. Wash the beans, and boil it in a pan with 1 cup water.Turn off the flame once the beans becomes smooth.
Once the boiled beans cools down, pick each bean separately and take off the strings from it. Now the gvar phali is ready to get fried.
Now pour some oil in the pan and heat it. Put hinga, fried cumin, turmeric powder, besan powder, and coriander powder in to the pan and cook the mixture well. Add chopped green chilli, gvar phali, salt, red chilli, and amchoor powder once the besan chnages its colour. Mix the beans well into the mixture and stir the spoon for atleast 2 minutes , inorder to mix the beans well with the masala. Cook it for 2 more minutes. Besani Gvar Phali is ready to serve now. Turn off the flame and garnish it with fresh chopped green coriander.
Take out the Besani Gvar Phali in a serving dish and serve it with chapati or parathas.
- While boliong the beans you should be careful not to boil it too much. It should not get very smooth to create a mess and should not be even left raw.
- Cook the masala and besan at medium flame to prepare Gvar Phali.
Read this Recipe in Hindi