Carrot Beetroot Soup - Gajar chukandar Soup
Everybody likes hot soup in the cold winter season. Let's make the Carrot Beetroot Soup today.
Ingredients Carrot Beetroot Soup
- Beetroot – 1 medium size (cut into small pieces)
- Red leaf Cabbage – 1 small bowl (cut)
- Carrot – 1 medium size (cut into small pieces)
- Red Capsicum – 1 medium size (cut into small pieces)
- Baby Corn – 4 to 5 (cut them length wise)
- Broccoli – 1 small bowl (cut)
- Corn flour – 1 big spoon
- Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Ginger – 1 inch long piece (grated or grinded into 1 small spoon paste)
- White Pepper – half small spoon
- Black Pepper – half small spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Chili sauce – 1 big spoon
- Lemon – small (take out the juice
Wash and cut all the vegetables.
Mix the cornflour in half small bowl of water (there should not be any lumps).
Put 1 ½ butter in a heavy bottomed utensil and heat it. Add the ginger paste and Beetroot in the utensil and heat it on medium flame for 2 minutes.
Now put all the remaining vegetables in the utensil. Roast the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring. Cover the utensil and let the vegetables boil on a low flame for another 2 minutes. Now add 700 gm water, corn flour solution, white pepper, black pepper, salt and chili sauce to the vegetables.
Keep stirring the soup with a stirring spoon till it starts boiling. After it starts boiling, let it heat on low flame for another 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the burner. Mix lemon juice in the soup.
Take out the soup in a bowl and garnish with butter and coriander. The delicious and healthy Carrot Beetroot Soup is now ready to serve and drink.