Carrot Beetroot Soup - Gajar chukandar Soup
Everybody likes hot soup in the cold winter season. Let's make the Carrot Beetroot Soup today.
Ingredients Carrot Beetroot Soup
- Beetroot – 1 medium size (cut into small pieces)
- Red leaf Cabbage – 1 small bowl (cut)
- Carrot – 1 medium size (cut into small pieces)
- Red Capsicum – 1 medium size (cut into small pieces)
- Baby Corn – 4 to 5 (cut them length wise)
- Broccoli – 1 small bowl (cut)
- Corn flour – 1 big spoon
- Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Ginger – 1 inch long piece (grated or grinded into 1 small spoon paste)
- White Pepper – half small spoon
- Black Pepper – half small spoon
- Salt – as per taste
- Chili sauce – 1 big spoon
- Lemon – small (take out the juice
How to make Gajar chukandar Soup
Wash and cut all the vegetables.
Mix the cornflour in half small bowl of water (there should not be any lumps).
Put 1 ½ butter in a heavy bottomed utensil and heat it. Add the ginger paste and Beetroot in the utensil and heat it on medium flame for 2 minutes.
Now put all the remaining vegetables in the utensil. Roast the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring. Cover the utensil and let the vegetables boil on a low flame for another 2 minutes. Now add 700 gm water, corn flour solution, white pepper, black pepper, salt and chili sauce to the vegetables.
Keep stirring the soup with a stirring spoon till it starts boiling. After it starts boiling, let it heat on low flame for another 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the burner. Mix lemon juice in the soup.
Take out the soup in a bowl and garnish with butter and coriander. The delicious and healthy Carrot Beetroot Soup is now ready to serve and drink.
इस पोस्ट को हिन्दी में पढ़ें